Portable fire extinguisher is suitable for fire extinguishing fire groups A, B and F (extinguishing of combustible solids, flammable liquids, fats and oils. It can be used to extinguish devices under voltage (up to 1000 V at a minimum distance of 1 m).
The contents of the extinguishing agent are 6 liters of foam. The manometer and mounting bracket are also installed. Especially suitable for extinguishing mostly burning fats and oils in catering establishments, kitchens, canteens, engine rooms, bakeries, offices, corridors, workshops, farms, warehouses, etc ..
In the event of fire, it does not pollute other equipment or inventory, as well as cleaning, due to extinguishing it is lower than in fire fighting with other extinguishing agents, especially with powder.
- Content: AFFF Foam 6 liter
- Fire rating: 34A 233B 75F
* A - 9 units
* B - 9 units
* F - fats and oils
- Propellant gas: N2 (nitrogen)
- Temperature range: 0°C to +60°C
- Timeout: 25 seconds
- Reach: 5 m
- Standard: EN3, Directive MED 96/98 CE, Directive PED 97/23 / CE
- Suitable for: extinguishing of combustible solids, flammable liquids, fats and oils
- Accessories: wall bracket